Saturday, September 22, 2012

Two New Musician Paintings

I decided to do a couple small pieces, to round out this collection. Both of these are based on photos I took at the Southside Shuffle festival a couple weeks ago. The change in colour scheme I blame on the influx of new music. I think these will be the last paintings I will have time to complete before the upcoming show at the Art Gallery of Lambeth. The opening is October 5th. I'm curious to see how they hang everything.... better not forget my camera this time!

Acrylic on Canvas
11x14" 
Acrylic on Canvas
11x14"

2 comments:

  1. More amazing work! I can only imagine how these will all look hanging together. Please, please don't forget your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the opening tonight! I suppose it's already underway, though.

    ReplyDelete