Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Big Switch Up

It was one of those weeks. Too busy by far to do anything relaxing or creative, just a lot of running around. The show at the Meadowvale theatre was extended for a few weeks, but as both galleries where I have work on a regular basis are changing up the shows, I had to go to all three venues and move things around. I also had a one day art event held at the Lakeshore Yacht Club (in west Toronto), where I had donated a painting to the silent auction for Sick Kids Hospital, and had a few other paintings on display. Seemed like it was one long social weekend, which while enjoyable, has left me longing for some creative down time.

"A Cappella"    12x12" Acrylic on Canvas
Now on display at the Art Gallery of Lambeth in London, Ontario

No comments:

Post a Comment