Sunday, August 17, 2014

Series Completed

I've been away. I needed an infusion of creative inspiration, along with a bit of guidance from an artist with more experience as to what makes good abstract art. This week has been very intense. I'm exhausted and achy, but feel exhilarated at the same time. I will write about my retreat next week, once I've had a chance to unpack my carload of stuff and sort out my photos. For today I thought I'd post the last couple pics from my series of little 8x8" abstracts.
The series completed. I haven't decided on a name yet... something to do with summer. I think the ones I've been working on this past week will fit the same theme. They're also loosely inspired by the landscape.

"Rebirth"  Acrylic on Canvas  8x8" 

"Desert Fire"  Acrylic on Canvas  8x8" 


No comments:

Post a Comment