Sunday, November 16, 2014

2015 Calendars now available

My 2015 music inspired calendar, front and back cover
After much debating, I have decided to put out a 2015 calendar featuring my music inspired paintings. It was not an easy decision... even though I can do all the graphic work myself, the printing alone is not cheap. And to print enough to resell them at a reasonable price means I had to do a decent sized run. Yikes.

So now they're done, and they look fantastic. Better than I thought they would, actually. There's something about seeing a years work reproduced on that glossy stock.... I'm glad I did it. I might do it again next year.

My family and friends have been incredibly supportive of this venture. Thank you so much. I've actually already sold out my first run after posting photos on facebook, so I'm printing 50 more. Then that's it. If you would like to have one, you can order by contacting me by email (you can use the blog contact form, or email me at mariannemorrisart @ gmail.com). I accept paypal or email transfers... I was going to try to add a shopping cart on here and do it that way, but there's a lot of stuff I have to do for that, and I just don't have time right now. You can see this series in it's entirety on my website.

It would make a lovely Christmas gift for a music lover in you life. Just saying.

Edit Nov. 17 - It's been brought to my attention that I've neglected to add price and purchasing details to this post... Sorry about that. Calendars are $20 each + $5 for shipping. Contact me via email to order. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment